Sign in with
Your question

Display driver

Last response: in Windows 7
July 19, 2012 10:11:38 AM

Hello, Sir:
how are u? i want to say that, tomorrow i installed Window 7 in my Notebook Dell latitude D610. I installed all drivers of my Notebook, but one drivers which was not installed and it was Display Driver because there is no perfect driver found for my notebook display driver. I was also download its driver from your site but today i turn on my notebook the driver was corrupted. Many times it happens on my notebook.so Sir what would i have to do to install it's perfect driver.
Thank You

More about : display driver

July 19, 2012 11:59:49 PM

prince king said:
Hello, Sir:
how are u? i want to say that, tomorrow i installed Window 7 in my Notebook Dell latitude D610. I installed all drivers of my Notebook, but one drivers which was not installed and it was Display Driver because there is no perfect driver found for my notebook display driver. I was also download its driver from your site but today i turn on my notebook the driver was corrupted. Many times it happens on my notebook.so Sir what would i have to do to install it's perfect driver.
Thank You

System chipset

Intel 915GM (integrated video), ICH60M, or Intel 915PM (discrete video), ICH60M

Thats your graphics driver name. Look the drivers in Google.

Good Luck!
a b \ Driver
a c 289 $ Windows 7
July 20, 2012 2:18:31 PM

There are no Windows 7 drivers for this video card. You can use the default video form Windows 7, should work OK. Or go back to using a supported OS for your laptop.

You can also try to install the drivers under XP Compatibility Mode.
!