FS: Sony TCD-D10 PRO II DAT

Last response: in Home Audio
July 22, 2005 3:59:01 PM

Sony TCD D10 PRO II
Perfect condition... Tested out and it works great (1 owner)
Includes the impossible-to-find ops & service manuals

Includes:
Sony TCD-D10 Pro II DAT Recorder (XLR mic inputs)
Sony Leather Carrying Case
Sony ACP-88 AC Power Supply & Battery Charger
2 Sony NP-22H Battery Packs (both charge up fine)
BC-D10 Battery Charger Adaptor
Sony Remote Commander
Operations Manual
Service Manual

I'll be listing this on eBay in the next week or so unless I get a
nibble here.

--
Greg Glazier
Sound Editor

More about : sony tcd d10 pro dat

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 7:29:43 PM

retrotech@comcast.net wrote:

> Sony TCD D10 PRO II
> Perfect condition... Tested out and it works great (1 owner)
> Includes the impossible-to-find ops & service manuals

> I'll be listing this on eBay in the next week or so unless I get a
> nibble here.

Surely you have a selling price in mind, since you're selling it, and all.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 3:31:24 PM

Don Cooper wrote:

> Surely you have a selling price in mind, since you're selling it, and all.

Sure do. Email off list and we can talk.
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 12:37:09 AM

In article <1122229884.648564.178180@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> retrotech@comcast.net writes:

> > Surely you have a selling price in mind, since you're selling it, and all.

> Sure do. Email off list and we can talk.

Must we talk so early in the stages of dealing? Why not post up front
how much you'd like to get so we have some idea if you're an idiot,
an optimist, a good guy, or just plain nuts. And where it would be
shipped from would be nice to know, too.