Help with might and magic millennium edition

need help installing world of xeen and swords of xeen on a win2000p machine.
don't want to go back to win98 to play, all other games in this edition
install but them if there is a way to do it please let me know. thanks

"drgnkng8@msn.com" <drgnkng8@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> need help installing world of xeen and swords of xeen on a win2000p machine.
> don't want to go back to win98 to play, all other games in this edition
> install but them if there is a way to do it please let me know. thanks

Hi drgnkng8,

Try using Windows 2000's "Compatibility Mode", here's how:
http://www.activewin.com/tips/win2000/1/2000_tips_43.shtml

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms