help with might and magic millennium edition

I would like to install and play the complete set but world of xeen and
swords of xeen won't install on my win2000p machine. don't want to go back to
win 98 to play but if I have to I will. if there is a way around this can
somebody please let me know.can isntall mandate of heaven and for blood and
honor with no problem but not these two. thanks

Replied previously.

"drgnkng8@msn.com" <drgnkng8msncom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to install and play the complete set but world of xeen and
> swords of xeen won't install on my win2000p machine. don't want to go back to
> win 98 to play but if I have to I will. if there is a way around this can
> somebody please let me know.can isntall mandate of heaven and for blood and
> honor with no problem but not these two. thanks

TRENDING THREADS