Age of Mythology pid and product key problems... :(

I got AOM for christmas a couple years ago and installed it right away. After
a while, i realized the case the cd's go in was really flimsy. So i found a
2-cd case and put them in there. Now, after trying to install it on a
different computer, i realize i do't have the original acse with the product
on it. As everyone probably has found out, it is very difficult, if not
impossible to contact microsoft directly if you don't have the PID of the
program you having difficulty with. I can't get the PID without installing
AOM, but i can't install until i get the PID... :( How do i break this chain
of frusteration?!?! Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about mythology product problems

    Hi Corey,

    Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
    in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
    For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "coreynewt" <coreynewt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03D90061-D5BA-407E-975C-E766C01942EE@microsoft.com...
    >I got AOM for christmas a couple years ago and installed it right away. After
    > a while, i realized the case the cd's go in was really flimsy. So i found a
    > 2-cd case and put them in there. Now, after trying to install it on a
    > different computer, i realize i do't have the original acse with the product
    > on it. As everyone probably has found out, it is very difficult, if not
    > impossible to contact microsoft directly if you don't have the PID of the
    > program you having difficulty with. I can't get the PID without installing
    > AOM, but i can't install until i get the PID... :( How do i break this chain
    > of frusteration?!?! Thank you!

Microsoft CD-Rom Video Games