Windows 7 Drivers

kjahled

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Tried it but no helo..I tried Sony Vaio website...They want me to pay £300 for eliminating the porblem..I told them for 500 buck I can get a new Machine with
12 months warrnatee..USELESS..They told me to try Mikrosoff and they were no
help either....

I am going round in circles...

kjahled

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
My vaio vgn-sz4mn has windo 7 OS ..I cannot read the pendirve [usb stik] error message sez...No Driver Installed for Mass Storage Controller [Card reader] Also my Web Kam not working...Whats Missing? Drivers? Can anyone help me please?
Where can I download the right drivers from any sites? Any usefull liks? Sony is asking me for $300 Mikrosoff No help either...

Sony would not be asking money for drivers unless you called them and are asking for direct support with an out of warranty system. MS would not have drivers for your system. Go to Sony's web page, look for drivers for your model there. It's free to download them from the website.

flank21

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2007

WARNING:You are going to have to actually read what I say below in order to solve your problem.

You say your storage controller, card reader and webcam are not working... I'd suggest going to sony's website and entering your model number then selecting your version of windows 7 and downloading/installing ALL drivers.

if this doesn't help you, take your computer to a repair shop, they'll probably charge less than the $300 sony wants.