halo not working now

after the game crashed, I can not play the game anymore. it was working
very nicely (except for a little lag in 1024x768 mode). I have
uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled two times already. Still nothing.
what can I do ?

Try the steps in the articel below.

Games: The game stops responding or quits unexpectedly (303032)
http://www.support.microsoft.com/?id=303032

Prajin