Help getting my laptop to see my wireless network

I have just setup the MS Wireless G Broadband Router. I
have my desktop connected by ethernet port 1 and
everything with the modem and the install completed
successfully. Where I am missing a step or having
problems is my laptop. It has a Intel Pro/Wireless LAN
2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter. When I search for available
networks another wireless network appears and my does
not. I have added it under preferred networks but it has
a red X and does not give me the option to connect??

Can anyone let me know what step I am missing. I would
GREATLY apperciate it!

Thanks for your help.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear newtowireless,

From the desktop, access the Base Staiton Management Tool
(192.168.2.1). Under "Wireless", change the channel of
your basestation to that of the detected network.

Thank You!! It is working now. I was hoping it was
something simple.