July 19, 2012 11:28:22 PM

Hi :) 

Sounds like a smelly deer ?

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
Related resources
July 22, 2012 3:36:21 AM

Sure it started all couple of months ago. I started noticing that my computer screen would move when i was trying to read something. Then I started noting when i would click on something using my mouse, the mouse would fly across the screen. This person has access to my iphone any other cell phone i've had. My computer automatically connect to this person wifi. I swear it so annoying. One of the last prank she's pulled is place a fake crack on my screen that i can't seem to get off. I wish i could pay this person back somehow then maybe they'd see how it feel and stop.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 3:50:16 AM

how do you know its this person?
m
l
July 22, 2012 4:00:29 AM

Their name is always show in my wireless network section when ever i'm having problems. Their some that helps her to name linsky and sirmiket or something like that
m
l
July 22, 2012 4:08:30 AM

Their name is always show in my wireless network section when ever i'm having problems. Their some that helps her to name linsky and sirmiket or something like that
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 4:10:42 AM

Brainlesshorror said:

That doesn't mean anything. Those are wireless access points. You have to connect to them, not the other way around. If your phone has wireless then your phone will see the access point as well but that does not mean that anyone has access to your equipment.
m
l
July 22, 2012 4:30:59 AM

I know it doesn't mean they have access but i believe they created some kind of back door to access my computer. One reason i say that is because not only does it show these access points it show that i'm connected to them. Plus thats the only thing would explain how my cusor moving as i type and me not be able to move my cusor at times. Sometimes they will start me typing in the middle of a pargraph. Specially when i'm typing my closing statement.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 4:39:19 AM

Brainlesshorror said:
I know it doesn't mean they have access but i believe they created some kind of back door to access my computer. One reason i say that is because not only does it show these access points it show that i'm connected to them. Plus thats the only thing would explain how my cusor moving as i type and me not be able to move my cusor at times. Sometimes they will start me typing in the middle of a pargraph. Specially when i'm typing my closing statement.

Windows inherent security makes it nearly impossible to remotely control a computer without the owners explicit permission much less from an untrusted network.

The most obvious explanation for a sticky mouse is a hair caught in the optical sensor or gunk caught in the trackball. If you have a laptop with a touchpad it is not uncommon to touch it accidentally and cause the cursor to jump around. Old USB standards and buggy drivers can also cause problems.

Each wireless adapter can only be connected to one access point at once. If you are connected to your own personal access point you are not connected to theirs. What you may be seeing is the signal strength which is shown on each connection. If you are in fact connected to this network (it will say "connected" below it) then you can remove it from the preferred network list in the wireless settings.
m
l
July 22, 2012 5:07:30 AM

Look I've tried to make sense of this with your same logic, and all of the above hasn't been the case. I have this same problem at the library.My computer screen starts to move up and down real fast like a DJ scratching a record. As I was just typing you, the screen start moving up and down. So i picked up the mouse trying to stop what was going on, just to realize i had know control of my mouse. The mouse turned for a arrow to a circle with a line thru it and i could click on anything. just happen
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 5:16:22 AM

Brainlesshorror said:
Look I've tried to make sense of this with your same logic, and all of the above hasn't been the case. I have this same problem at the library.My computer screen starts to move up and down real fast like a DJ scratching a record. As I was just typing you, the screen start moving up and down. So i picked up the mouse trying to stop what was going on, just to realize i had know control of my mouse. The mouse turned for a arrow to a circle with a line thru it and i could click on anything. just happen

These are symptoms of you needing a new mouse, a different USB port (if you're using a USB mouse) and/or needing to reinstall Windows. These are not at all symptoms of someone taking control of your computer.
m
l
July 22, 2012 5:20:37 AM

Oh yeah forgot to mention that my mouse doesn't have a trackball. Its run by laser.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 5:29:51 AM

Brainlesshorror said:
Oh yeah forgot to mention that my mouse doesn't have a trackball. Its run by laser.

Check the laser or optical sensor to make sure that the surface is clean. Optical mice and laser mice are a bit different. Optical mice use an LED and a very tiny camera, laser mice use an infrared laser instead of an LED. I had a mouse that got a single hair stuck inside it. The hair wrapped itself around the sensor and caused it to do all sorts of shenanigans. It's also possible for gunk to work its way inside the mouse over a period of time. Microsoft's Intellimouse lineup is notorious for gunk buildup between the mouse buttons and the mouse frame.

Also, make sure that the surface you're using it on is textured. Glass, glossy surfaces, polished wood, paint, plastics, solid colours, etc.. all make for horrible mouse surfaces. Laser mice are far more forgiving about the surface they're on than optical mice but it's always a good idea to use a mousepad.
m
l
July 22, 2012 4:19:35 PM

LOok Pinhead I've tried everything, it someone doing these thing. I got a fake broken computer screen, how do you explain that.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
July 22, 2012 6:09:08 PM

Brainlesshorror said:
LOok Pinhead I've tried everything, it someone doing these thing. I got a fake broken computer screen, how do you explain that.

You have a real broken computer screen
m
l
July 22, 2012 8:44:29 PM

Pinhedd said:
You have a real broken computer screen

Phaha.

Is this thread some kind of troll? If not it must be something your doing personally as "Onyxmoose" wouldn't know it was you at the library on that computer. Maybe "Onxymoose" is a secret russian spy following your every move? You never know..

The reason for your screen moving when typing could be due to you clicking out of the text box and the screen moving when you press the space bar, and like others have said something in your mouse.

As for the screen, has your wallpaper changed? Anything hit your screen recently or has it been dropped? More than likely It is just a smudge or something.

If it turns out that this is a freak incident where someone who goes by the name "onyxmoose" has actually took control of your computer and done these pranks then 10/10 for him, he obviously has a sense of humour.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
July 23, 2012 8:23:33 PM

one thing to consider would be to change your wireless channel, if you are seeing multiple access points it is POSSIBLE that the two are conflicting. alot of access points use channel 6 + 11 try a different one.
m
l
!