Freelancer save games

Hi yall,

I play an old game called Freelancer, by Microsoft. I was wondering, does
anybody happen to know where Freelancer save games are stored? I'd like to
move a certain one to a new computer. I use version 1 and XP Pro.

Thanks,
Me

Never mind, I found it. Thanks anyway if you were planning to post. See ya.

Me

"joshryno2" wrote:

> Hi yall,
>
> I play an old game called Freelancer, by Microsoft. I was wondering, does
> anybody happen to know where Freelancer save games are stored? I'd like to
> move a certain one to a new computer. I use version 1 and XP Pro.
>
> Thanks,
> Me

Make sure to copy your multiplayer code if you have any ships online!

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms