Data migration from Palm m515 to Tungsten T3??

July 20, 2004 2:51:35 PM

Hello!

I have a simple question. I CURRENTLY use a Palm m515, US Version, and Palm
Desktop 4.0.1.

I PLAN to buy a Tungsten T3. Is it possible to sync the new T3 with my Palm
Desktop, for the reason, to transfer all the address book and memo pad data
of my old m515 to the new T3, or could this become a problem? Additionally,
i run Memo Pad 3.02 on the m515.

Best regards,
Roman Cwienk/AUstria
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 2:52:28 PM

"Robert Holpper" <hier@nix.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I have a simple question. I CURRENTLY use a Palm m515, US Version, and
Palm
> Desktop 4.0.1.
>
> I PLAN to buy a Tungsten T3. Is it possible to sync the new T3 with my
Palm
> Desktop, for the reason, to transfer all the address book and memo pad
data
> of my old m515 to the new T3, or could this become a problem?
Additionally,
> i run Memo Pad 3.02 on the m515.
>
> Best regards,
> Roman Cwienk/AUstria

Palm support has an article on this subject. Find it at
http://205.141.210.166/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=17...

Did you know the palmStore now offers free shipping and loads of other deals
on new T3's? Find out more at http://www.infosystemspro.com/palmosapps.htm

Carmine Castiglia
http://www.infosystemspro.com
Home of Geo-Matic for the Palm and Decimal Equivalents, Drills & Tap
Drills for the Palm (and screws too!)
More to come!
!