Uh....does this Phil Allison have a mother?

Last response: in Home Audio
July 28, 2005 7:01:24 PM

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

More about : phil allison mother

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 8:37:14 PM

Tonehenge wrote:

> Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
> skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer fools
gladly or otherwise.

It's best to avoid being vague when replying to him ( if you feel the need )
since he'll come back and bite you for this.

He does occasionally make the odd error and I *love* punishing him for this
! ;-)

Graham
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:20:38 PM

On 7/28/05 11:01 AM, in article 8r6Ge.60129$5V4.34317@pd7tw3no, "Tonehenge"
<brownbag@NOSPAMmindless.com> wrote:

> Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
> skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

A casual observation Bonehead...er I mean Unhinged... sorry: TONEHENGE
that was needed here like the well-held-and-seasoned fart you released it
as. What the heck do you do for an encore... Vacuum it all back up and
reinstall it as brain?

Sheeshe...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 5:07:23 AM

"Tonehenge" <brownbag@NOSPAMmindless.com>

** Brown bag ?????

Mindless ??????

I see you are not one for indulging in false advertising.

> Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
> skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

** Like when that ugly whore was just having the casual that root created
you.

.......... Phil
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 5:30:02 AM

Phil is an Australian, like me...but that's merely an observation, not an
explanation...and please don't leap to any conclusions about Aussies in
general on the basis of that !
Ray
"Tonehenge" <brownbag@NOSPAMmindless.com> wrote in message
> Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
> skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 9:44:13 PM

> Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

Phil's a wanker, quite honestly. Wouldn't have the guts to say or do
what he does online offline to someone I bet.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 10:10:10 PM

> Tonehenge wrote:
>
>> Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
>> skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...
>
> Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.
>
> He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer
> fools
> gladly or otherwise.

Doesn't suffer anybody lightly. They don't need to be fools.

geoff
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 10:10:11 PM

"Geoff Wood"
> "Pooh Bear"
>
>> Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.
>>
>> He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer
>> fools
>> gladly or otherwise.
>
> Doesn't suffer anybody lightly. They don't need to be fools.

** The problem is - Mr Wood - that so few fools realise the fact.

You being a prize example.

!