Release and Renew

Does anyone know why I have to constantly have to Release
and Renew my internet connection using the Broadband
Network Utility. Just about every two days I loose my
connection and have to release and Renew.

try setting the client lease time on the base station to two weeks.

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:35:34 -0700, "Greg Anderson"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

joker