Eso Delteting Account

For age of mythology, i cant figure out how to delete an account, i want to
delete my old account so i can remake it. Please Respond.

"irk89" <irk89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1A38289-4DC9-4E25-BBF1-97DC4ECD2D15@microsoft.com...
| For age of mythology, i cant figure out how to delete an account, i want to
| delete my old account so i can remake it. Please Respond.

Hi irk89,

You are able to create as many accounts as you need with one
CD key, so you don't need to delete your old account, just go
ahead and create a new account and forget about the old one.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms