lunatic_121

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2003
i'm searching for a motherboard with a good prossesor, that's good for playing games, for 300 euro, can enyone help me white this and give me some information, what choises i have for that price???

frendly greats knew member lunatic :)

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Hmmmm. 300 Euro aint terribly much.
With PC's its very much a case of "you get what you pay for".

If you want a kickass top of the line gaming system then you wont get it for anything remotely close too 300 euro.

Your best bet is to look for second hand systems with 500 to 1000Mhz processors.
But you have to face the facts, with that sort of money the system you can get will be limited to older games only.

Even just a processor and CPU is pushing it.
ASSUMING you allready have a good graphics card then you might want to look at a low end AMD XP system with 256mb DDR.

<b>My Car comes with Hyper Threading enabled:
1970 General Motors Holden HT Kingswood Wagon :smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>

ytoledano

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2003
a P4 2.4c (which is quite fast and will be easy to upgrade later) costs 169$ on newegg.com. A board will cost you something like 100$. But if you like to play games it's more important to get a good graphics cards, those sometimes cost more than the CPU and board together.

I had a much better usertitle but was caught trying to hack me a better one so I got my current title as a punishment