Age of Mythology Deleting Account

For age of mythology, i want to delete an eso account for multiplayer. I
know there has to be a way, but i cant figure it out.
1 answer Last reply
More about mythology deleting account

    Hi irk89,

    You are able to create as many accounts as you need with one
    CD key, so you don't need to delete your old account, just go
    ahead and create a new account and forget about the old one.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "irk89" <irk89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CF49432-8B9E-421F-8AAB-36DDA14AC0DC@microsoft.com...
    | For age of mythology, i want to delete an eso account for multiplayer. I
    | know there has to be a way, but i cant figure it out.

Microsoft Video Games