Age of Mythology Deleting Account

Last response: in Video Games
October 24, 2004 7:37:06 PM

For age of mythology, i want to delete an eso account for multiplayer. I
know there has to be a way, but i cant figure it out.
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 5:55:50 PM

Hi irk89,

You are able to create as many accounts as you need with one
CD key, so you don't need to delete your old account, just go
ahead and create a new account and forget about the old one.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!