Great Multitrack Software for sale

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
August 2, 2005 9:43:02 AM

I have a nearly new copy of Bias Deck 3.5 for sale on ebay. It retails
for $399. You can get it from zzounds for $299. I got my as an
"warehouse return" for $259. I am selling it for $150. Here is a link
to the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5794...

I did my first album on Cool Edit Pro (Adobe Audition), but changed
over to Mac to try Pro-Tools and Bias Deck. I have a Mac G4 Digital
Audio running 1ghz with a gig of ram. I hated both Pro-Tools and Bias
Deck and am going back to PC. Pro-Tools and Deck are very powerful,
but no more so than Audition and in my opinion Pro-Tools is VERY
convoluted. Nothing is intuitive. There is no "studio flow". I began
working in Audition immediately. It all made sense. Anyone who has
worked in a studio will understand Audition and its work flow. With
Pro-Tools you have to watch videos, take courses and spend many hours
just learning the software.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:10:31 PM

In article <1122986582.262564.31330@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> vald@valdavis.com writes:

> I have a nearly new copy of Bias Deck 3.5 for sale on ebay.

Was it only used on Sundays to record the church choir?

August 3, 2005 8:54:09 AM

It is fully registered and the registration number is transferable. I
will contact Bias to transfer the copy to the buyer.

Never got as far as the church.
August 5, 2005 10:57:57 PM

vald@valdavis.com wrote in news:1122986582.262564.31330
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
I hated both Pro-Tools and Bias
> Deck

LOL
So which is it?
"Great MultiTrack Software" or you hated it.
!