i use to get into my msn i lot but this last few day tow day i ago i start to get problem .
so it show me like that . window live messenger connection troublesooter was unable to identify and repair the connection proble. however here are some other reasources that might help you error 80048820
this thing it show me afther i click a lot of time in troubleshooter
Double click on the clock in the taskbar and make sure the system clock is set correctly.
Register softpub.dll using the regsvr32.exe tool.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regsvr32 softpub.dll and then click OK.
3. Restart MSN Messenger.
Remove any Internet Explorer proxy server settings
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools and then click Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, go to the Connections tab.
3. Click LAN Settings…
4. Untick the Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) checkbox.
5. Click OK and OK again Internet Options.