Parental controls

I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
want to know if there is an easy way to set different
parental controls for each.

We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
logon name.

I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
that in XP Home?)

Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about parental controls

    You don't state what Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware you're using,
    so I would suggest you consult the User's Guide. Also, if you're using
    Internet Explorer, you can set the Content Advisor under Tools/Internet
    Options. If your children are using Limited accounts in XP Home, they're
    already prevented from adding new programs to the system or writing files
    there.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "richard S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
    > want to know if there is an easy way to set different
    > parental controls for each.
    >
    > We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
    > logon name.
    >
    > I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
    > Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
    > seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
    > that in XP Home?)
    >
    > Thanx

Routers Windows XP Networking