Parental controls

Last response: in Networking
June 10, 2004 2:30:47 PM

I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
want to know if there is an easy way to set different
parental controls for each.

We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
logon name.

I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
that in XP Home?)

Thanx

More about : parental controls

Anonymous
June 10, 2004 2:39:12 PM

You don't state what Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware you're using,
so I would suggest you consult the User's Guide. Also, if you're using
Internet Explorer, you can set the Content Advisor under Tools/Internet
Options. If your children are using Limited accounts in XP Home, they're
already prevented from adding new programs to the system or writing files
there.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP