Setting Parental Controls with MN-700

Last response: in Networking
June 10, 2004 2:51:37 PM

I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
want to know if there is an easy way to set different
parental controls for each.

We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
logon name.

I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
that in XP Home?)

Thanx
..
Anonymous