Setting Parental Controls with MN-700

I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
want to know if there is an easy way to set different
parental controls for each.

We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
logon name.

I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
that in XP Home?)

Thanx
..
1 answer Last reply
More about setting parental controls

    Answered in your original thread.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "RIchard S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have several children who will be using 1 computer and
    > want to know if there is an easy way to set different
    > parental controls for each.
    >
    > We are using XP Home edition. Each child has a seperate
    > logon name.
    >
    > I see the parental controls can be set by domain name.
    > Would I want to find a way to have each log in on a
    > seperate domain (an if that would work, how would I do
    > that in XP Home?)
    >
    > Thanx
    > .

Routers Windows XP Networking