Dell inspiron n5110 drivers DVD

Hello, All of a sudden last week my DVD is not working and it doesn't show up in the device manager either.
I can't find any where to just download the driver so my computer recognizes it. Maybe you can help me. My
email is janiehjorth@yahoo.com

Any help will be sooo..much appreicated!

Thanks,

Janie Hjorth
7 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron n5110 drivers
  1. just out of curiosity why do you think you need a driver to resolve the problem? did you recently add or remove some drivers? does the bios see the optical drive?
  2. Hi! I have NOT added or removed anything. The Bios does not recognize my built in DVD Player, Burner etc. I just thought maybe that is what I needed. Does not even show up in the device manager. No, the bios is not seeing the optical drive!
    Thanks for your help.
  3. First, try moving the dvd burner to a different SATA port. If that doesn't help, then I think you've got a dead drive.
  4. abekl said:
    First, try moving the dvd burner to a different SATA port. If that doesn't help, then I think you've got a dead drive.

Hi :)

Thats a laptop..you cannot move ports.....

OP...check if seen in Bios, if not...new drive time...

All the best Brett :)
  5. :lol:
    janiehjorth said:
    Hello, All of a sudden last week my DVD is not working and it doesn't show up in the device manager either.
    I can't find any where to just download the driver so my computer recognizes it. Maybe you can help me. My

Thanks,

Janie Hjorth
  6. janiehjorth said:

Thanks,

Janie Hjorth
  7. :o
    janiehjorth said:

Thanks,

Janie Hjorth
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Dell Inspiron DVD Windows 7