JPEG images on MN-500 to MN-710 USB adapter

When I try to receive jpeg images on my XP system using
the MN-500 to MN-710 USB adapter, the system downloads
them as bitmap images at much greater file size. Has
anyoner else had this problem??
1 answer Last reply
More about jpeg images adapter

    Cleared out your Temporary Internet Folder lately? If the cache is full, it
    reverts and doesn't allow .jpg or .gif files.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "david c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to receive jpeg images on my XP system using
    > the MN-500 to MN-710 USB adapter, the system downloads
    > them as bitmap images at much greater file size. Has
    > anyoner else had this problem??

Routers Hardware File Size USB Adapter Microsoft Windows XP Networking