power supply force feedback 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 3, 2004 6:43:04 AM

Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter for this joystick?
It sais on the bottom that it is ok foor 220 Volt but earlier versions
needed an adapter.
Can I connect this stick directly to 220 Volts or do I need an adapter?
please help,
my email is femboxer@hotmail.com <

thanks
--
john
Anonymous

Hi John,

The adapter is built into the base of the Force Feedback 2 so you just need
the power cord that plugs into the device. If you can't find yours you can
use this to request a new one.

Hardware and Software replacement
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

Joshua Smith