power supply force feedback 2

Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter for this joystick?
It sais on the bottom that it is ok foor 220 Volt but earlier versions
needed an adapter.
Can I connect this stick directly to 220 Volts or do I need an adapter?
please help,
my email is femboxer@hotmail.com <

thanks
--
john
1 answer Last reply

    Hi John,

    The adapter is built into the base of the Force Feedback 2 so you just need
    the power cord that plugs into the device. If you can't find yours you can
    use this to request a new one.

    Hardware and Software replacement
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

    Joshua Smith
    DirectInput nad OpenGL Test Labs
    Microsoft
    -----

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

    "john" <femboxer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter for this joystick?
    > It sais on the bottom that it is ok foor 220 Volt but earlier versions
    > needed an adapter.
    > Can I connect this stick directly to 220 Volts or do I need an adapter?
    > please help,
    > my email is femboxer@hotmail.com <
    >
    > thanks
    > --