I need the Software download from the net for the MN-500 W..

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 11, 2004 2:30:21 AM

I have a Sony Vaio that does not have a CD drive. Someone
please email me or post how I can find this SW. I can
olny find the updates on the net, and not the actual SW.
Thanks in advance!

Ty
June 11, 2004 10:37:24 AM

Dear Ty,

You can configure the MN-500 using IE6. It's in the
manual. Type in the address bar "http://192.168.2.1/",
factory default password is "admin".

But, you can get Microsoft Broadband Network Utility for
final connection online. Here's where you get it...

=>http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
_Downloads.aspx

"Auto Install
Use the Setup Wizard to install all of the latest
updates.

» Learn more about this update (Readme)
» MSBNDownload.exe (12.4MB)"

!