I need the Software download from the net for the MN-500 W..

I have a Sony Vaio that does not have a CD drive. Someone
please email me or post how I can find this SW. I can
olny find the updates on the net, and not the actual SW.
Thanks in advance!

Ty
1 answer Last reply
More about software download

    Dear Ty,

    You can configure the MN-500 using IE6. It's in the
    manual. Type in the address bar "http://192.168.2.1/",
    factory default password is "admin".

    But, you can get Microsoft Broadband Network Utility for
    final connection online. Here's where you get it...

    =>http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15
    _Downloads.aspx

    "Auto Install
    Use the Setup Wizard to install all of the latest
    updates.

    » Learn more about this update (Readme)
    » MSBNDownload.exe (12.4MB)"

Routers Networking