Solved

SOUND CRACKLES ON ACER ASPIRE ONE 722

Hello,
My acer aspire one 722 is having problems with the sound crackling on mp3s, streaming video,and audio.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about sound crackles acer aspire
  1. it's possible the speakers are bad or going bad. it happens alot with laptop / netbook speakers, they are not really that powerful, people crank up the volume really loud on a constant basis, and it eventually causes problems with the hardware.
  2. penguintech said:
    it's possible the speakers are bad or going bad. it happens alot with laptop / netbook speakers, they are not really that powerful, people crank up the volume really loud on a constant basis, and it eventually causes problems with the hardware.

This problem is with headphones too. It is a break up within the digital component of the hardware it sounds like. The netbook is refurbished. Don't know if that is why I'm having problems or not.
  3. Seth p said:
    Hello,
    My acer aspire one 722 is having problems with the sound crackling on mp3s, streaming video,and audio.

help me dear my sound diver is not work that is remove my cpu....
  4. shan khan said:

Can you say that again please?
  5. shan khan said:

Uhmmm... what?
  6. Best answer
    do you have a warranty on it? I know it's refurb but we sell refurbs out of our retail stores with a 90 day warranty on hardware. if it's in the headphones too, it's definitely a hardware issue.
  7. Best answer selected by Seth p.
Ask a new question

Read More

Aspire Acer Video Streaming Windows 7