Sign in with
Your question
Solved

SOUND CRACKLES ON ACER ASPIRE ONE 722

Last response: in Windows 7
July 23, 2012 12:28:23 AM

Hello,
My acer aspire one 722 is having problems with the sound crackling on mp3s, streaming video,and audio.
July 24, 2012 1:57:42 PM

it's possible the speakers are bad or going bad. it happens alot with laptop / netbook speakers, they are not really that powerful, people crank up the volume really loud on a constant basis, and it eventually causes problems with the hardware.
m
l
July 31, 2012 3:52:06 AM

penguintech said:
it's possible the speakers are bad or going bad. it happens alot with laptop / netbook speakers, they are not really that powerful, people crank up the volume really loud on a constant basis, and it eventually causes problems with the hardware.

This problem is with headphones too. It is a break up within the digital component of the hardware it sounds like. The netbook is refurbished. Don't know if that is why I'm having problems or not.
m
l
Related resources
July 31, 2012 7:08:19 PM

Seth p said:
Hello,
My acer aspire one 722 is having problems with the sound crackling on mp3s, streaming video,and audio.

help me dear my sound diver is not work that is remove my cpu....
m
l
July 31, 2012 8:14:52 PM

shan khan said:

Can you say that again please?
m
l
July 31, 2012 8:37:45 PM

shan khan said:

Uhmmm... what?
m
l

Best solution

July 31, 2012 8:40:39 PM

do you have a warranty on it? I know it's refurb but we sell refurbs out of our retail stores with a 90 day warranty on hardware. if it's in the headphones too, it's definitely a hardware issue.
August 3, 2012 2:51:37 AM

Best answer selected by Seth p.
m
l
!