Anyone else can help????

brandy81

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
ok i did something to my hd... it reads errors when trying to access c drive in any way shape or form, so... i want to put windows 7 os onto a particianed e drive. can anyone explain this to me in real life instructions? (ridicule can b kept...were not all awesome techies!) i was trying to fix the admin settings tht my kids messed up and in the process clicked something tht killed my c drive. nothing is operational,yet still there. and i know my e drive is good bcuz my movies were still working (e drive) until now it only starts in safe mode, lol tryin so hard to fix it and just tore it up more... its a hp 32 b os 450hd 4g ram. it doesnt even have any kind of system restore. says: system restore does not appear to be functioning properly on this system

brandy81

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
ok system restore does no appear to b functioning correctly on this system, there r noooooo files tht can b accessed. everytime i ty to reinstall windows from the disc it says "copying temp files" then goes str8 to an error msg tht reads windows could not retrieve info about disks on this computer

TRENDING THREADS