Sign in with
Your question

How can I add fonts to Window Color and Appearance?

Last response: in Windows 7
July 23, 2012 3:22:14 AM

Like the title says, how can I add fonts to Window Color and appearance? I really want to use that Roboto font used in Android ICS, which I installed but doesn't appear in Window Color and appearance (it appears in Microsoft Word 2010 though). :) 

Thanks in advance,
BlueAndGray
July 23, 2012 3:43:58 AM

No sure what you mean... you mean change your desktop fonts? and tool bar color?
m
l
July 23, 2012 3:47:12 AM

Rockdpm said:
No sure what you mean... you mean change your desktop fonts? and tool bar color?

I mean like, the font on top of each window, like if I opened Notepad it would say "Untitled - Notepad" I mean the font of that. :) 
m
l
Related resources
July 23, 2012 3:50:15 AM

Format> Font? that will get you started. If your font isn't in there... You could try Google search for the font you want and maybe put the font file in the fonts folder in note pad (Where ever that is)
m
l
July 23, 2012 3:52:50 AM

Rockdpm said:
Format> Font? that will get you started. If your font isn't in there... You could try Google search for the font you want and maybe put the font file in the fonts folder in note pad (Where ever that is)

No offense, but I don't think you're catching what I'm saying here... I mean the actual font of "Untitled - Notepad" when I open it. It's on the very top of the window, the bar on top where the close button is.
m
l
July 23, 2012 3:58:04 AM

Yea i don't know how your gonna change that... I mean not really worth changing is it? changing the title name font....
m
l
July 23, 2012 3:59:14 AM

Rockdpm said:
Yea i don't know how your gonna change that... I mean not really worth changing is it? changing the title name font....

Well then I guess I'll need help from somebody else though... Thanks for trying to help me though :) 
m
l
July 23, 2012 4:02:39 AM

Yea hate to tell you but your dumb.... there is NO PURPOSE what so ever to change it. try changing your windows theme
m
l
July 23, 2012 4:04:36 AM

Rockdpm said:
Yea hate to tell you but your dumb.... there is NO PURPOSE what so ever to change it. try changing your windows theme

Ugh..... Okay, but people have opinions on what looks nice...
m
l
July 23, 2012 4:06:42 AM

Cool Story bro, you achieved an achievement for having "Untitled-Notepad"
m
l
February 19, 2013 2:21:12 PM

BlueAndGray said:
Well then I guess I'll need help from somebody else though... Thanks for trying to help me though :) 

Windows 7
Right Click on your desktop and choose personalize
Click on the Window Color at the bottom
Click on Advanced Settings
From here you will need to figure out which title bar you want to change and make the modifications here.

Is this what you are looking for?
m
l
!