Sign in with
Your question

Nokia E61i, Blackberry, Treo, O2 xDA Zinc?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
April 14, 2007 12:29:45 PM

Hi,

Wanted to get opinions on decent PDAs or smart phones. I want very reliable email and Internet (from my own domain) and Qwerty keyboard. Radio would be good, although music and mp3s etc are not a priority to me.

Would love thoughts from people who have experienced one or more of these. I've heard Windows Mobile OS for instance is not very stable?
August 11, 2007 8:33:43 AM

Yes i have had 2 windows mobile 5 based device (Imate PDAL and QTEK KJAM) , and i changed them ,so overall i go for E61i
August 29, 2007 8:56:45 PM

I agree, I'd go for the E61i.

The screen size and keyboard are good.
September 9, 2007 10:16:37 PM

Hmmmm, it seems you have left the Ipaq 6945 out of your consideration. That would seem to be an oversight.
September 16, 2007 10:18:19 AM

Is this thread ...dead?
December 19, 2007 10:58:08 PM

I have a Blackberry 7290. Recently, it has begun popping up a message that reads "Uncaught exception: path must contain a slash". Googleing for this phrase returns zero results, and I am kind of at a loss as to what to do.

At the suggestion of another post (which this forum software is refusing to allow me to link ) I put the Cable and Wireless version of Blackberry OS 4.1 on the device. Since then, this message has repeatedly come up. The exact version is 4.10.256 (Platform 1.8.0.143). The C&W version was supposed to resolve errors I was getting about "Null pointer exception", which it did.

This error appears seemingly at random. I powered the device on, left it untouched for 15 minutes, and came back to see it on the screen. If I click OK repeatedly, it eventually goes away for a few minutes.

Has anyone ever heard of this error? Any ideas what I can do to resolve it?. Which was trigging the Null Pointer exception mentioned above. Some help would really be appreciated!
April 9, 2008 12:18:19 AM

I'm very happy with my Blackberry. My wife likes her Treo. You won't go wrong with either of them
October 16, 2009 6:10:00 AM

Great post here about the Nokia E61i..I am using the Nokia E61 model Mobile.I want to unlock the Mobile from T-Mobile Network US.I found the Unlocking code,Instructions In the site http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/unlock-your-phone/rs7wp2/ i want the csuggestion Unlocking code is best or the Unlocking software is best to unlock My lovable Nokia E61 from T-Mobile US Network....
!