Sign in with
Your question

Help... unable to transfer photos from PC to phone?

Last response: in Brands
April 14, 2007 7:54:52 PM

Does anyone know a proper way to transfer photos from PC to mobile phone? My ericsson K790 has good USB connection with the PC. I use sony PC suite with latest update patch. I have been unable to transfer photos from photoshop album starter edition to the phone. the Photoshop software indicates my phone isn't plug in by USB cable when it has good connection. I can transfer mp3 files without any problems.

Can someone help me on this issue???
April 21, 2007 8:22:04 PM

Quote:
Does anyone know a proper way to transfer photos from PC to mobile phone? My ericsson K790 has good USB connection with the PC. I use sony PC suite with latest update patch. I have been unable to transfer photos from photoshop album starter edition to the phone. the Photoshop software indicates my phone isn't plug in by USB cable when it has good connection. I can transfer mp3 files without any problems.

Can someone help me on this issue???

try copying and pasting the images into the phone you can do this my opening my computer than find the usb device it should be an extra drive that shows open it and u can keep openin until you find the right folder in your phone this is how i transfer stuff onto my n80
November 15, 2007 4:15:18 AM

Hi. I guess this is just for simple images with extension JPEG but it is not possible with the images edited by photoshop. Let me know can you tranfer those images which have the extension JPEG? AS far as I know you might be trying to copy images which have the extension .PSD (photoshop document) . To transfer it in your mobile you have to convert it in JPEG or any other format which your phone supports. Hope this may help.
Related resources
January 27, 2008 3:05:39 PM

You can use infrared or bluetooth usb
May 14, 2008 5:44:15 PM

I've always been using SE phones and I don't use the software that comes along with it. I just copy and paste files from the phone to my computer. Works well with usb, bluetooth, infrared and memory stick.
!