Force Feedback 2 Question

Marty

Is there a software for the Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick? I am
assuming that is where I will be able to bind a button to act like a key from
the keyboard. Im hoping so anyways. Please let me know either here or
email me at m_sewid@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance - Marty

There is software that comes with that device. If you have lost yours you
can use this link to have another sent to you.

Hardware and Software replacement
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

Joshua Smith
DirectInput and OpenGL Test Labs
Microsoft
-----

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

"Marty" <Marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a software for the Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick? I am
> assuming that is where I will be able to bind a button to act like a key
> from
> the keyboard. Im hoping so anyways. Please let me know either here or
> email me at m_sewid@hotmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance - Marty

TRENDING THREADS