Another Pro Tools web forum?

Last response: in Home Audio
August 19, 2005 1:52:40 AM

I'm looking for people discussing advanced tips and tricks such as how
to run PT and Logic simultaneouly and synchronized and how to control
Pro Tools M-powered with an M-Audio Ozonic (both of which I am now able
to do even though I've been told it's impossible.)

I want to learn about some other cool ways to get more out of Pro Tools!
I'm looking for a web forum with more to offer me than the DUC! Any
suggestions?

More about : pro tools web forum

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:49:46 AM

H wrote:

> I'm looking for people discussing advanced tips and tricks such as how
> to run PT and Logic simultaneouly and synchronized and how to control
> Pro Tools M-powered with an M-Audio Ozonic (both of which I am now able
> to do even though I've been told it's impossible.)

> I want to learn about some other cool ways to get more out of Pro Tools!
> I'm looking for a web forum with more to offer me than the DUC! Any
> suggestions?

ha
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:57:57 PM

On Aug 18, 2005, H <mshoganREMOVE@dal.caREMOVE> commented:

> I want to learn about some other cool ways to get more out of Pro Tools!
> I'm looking for a web forum with more to offer me than the DUC! Any
> suggestions?

I don't think there's any place better than Digidesign themselves:

http://duc.digidesign.com/

I think there's roughly 1000 messages posted a day there, so it's a very,
very active group. If I ever have a question on Pro Tools, I generally can
get an answer there in 2 or 3 hours or less.

--MFW
!