New Group for Advanced Production and Recording techniques

Last response: in Home Audio
August 19, 2005 8:43:23 AM

"Matrixmusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message news:1124407427.586352.306740@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Please feel free to check it out
>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/Recording-and-Production-...

Gee Kevin... It looks kinda' like you needed a place where your PDFs
could get a bit more unrequited airplay.

DM
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:00:14 AM

Hi Dave
The PDF's might not be great, but knowledge should be shared.
Most of the techniques in the PDF's were just inherited by people I
worked with.
All the best
kevin
August 19, 2005 5:29:25 PM

Comments well taken Dave!!
I'll be back to the drawing board soon.
Maybe I can forward revised copies to you for
feedback before I post anything!
All the best
kevin
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:24:10 AM

"Matrixmusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message news:1124483365.004792.220640@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Comments well taken Dave!!
> I'll be back to the drawing board soon.
> Maybe I can forward revised copies to you for
> feedback before I post anything!
> All the best
> kevin

You have a lot of good experience... I wish I had some of it. I'd love to
see you with enough available time to hang around here and banter with
folks a bit. (Albeit that you might have to get a new posting address before
some folks will believe it's really *the* Kevin Doyle) ;-)

Post the revisions here... let the same people who dissed them before, have
a go a critiqueing them. In that, the resultant conversations would certainly
contain massive amounts of credible material for people to chew on. After
all, there's nothing more constantly changing (by requirement) than audio,
and the more diversified the opinions and experiences we can have put
forward, the better informed we are when we're deciding how to approach
something.

DM
!