Sign in with
Your question

Acer Aspire restore disk...

Last response: in Windows 7
July 23, 2012 5:01:25 PM

Hello,
I read the post from "wjfrazier2000@cox.net " concerning his acer computer. I am just curious if the solution worked. I attempted to contact him but got a bad email addy. If anyone here has any knowledge of the intended info is correct. Could you please contact me at my addy "castee_family@embarqmail.com" aka/larryd. I am using win 7 and am at a lost of getting my 'puter back online. TIA!

a b $ Windows 7
July 23, 2012 5:37:10 PM

Did you try this?
If windows will not boot.
Power computer on. Hold Alt and keep pressing F10 at the Acer logo. You may need a password. If you have used Erecovery before you would have been asked to create a password.
If your first Erecovery the default password is 000000
Select Factory

July 23, 2012 11:42:42 PM

dodger46 said:
Did you try this?
If windows will not boot.
Power computer on. Hold Alt and keep pressing F10 at the Acer logo. You may need a password. If you have used Erecovery before you would have been asked to create a password.
If your first Erecovery the default password is 000000
Select Factory

I tried as you instructed with no success. I also have a win 7 installation disk but have not been able to get any results using it. I also have tried to perform a "format " command but may have been typing it incorrect "format c:/q" ??? Not sure if that was the correct command. TIA for any advice you have to offer.
Related resources
July 24, 2012 1:12:15 AM

Oooops! Looks like I got help from the macro, what I meant was "c" ":","/","q". Oh well probably was incorrect anyway!
!