Cannot Access Files/Printers

Ever since I have replaced my second desktop computer,
the base station (G MN-700) has been standing alone
without a computer attached all three computers can
access the internet (at a very reliable high-speed)
however I cannot seem to enter printer and file sharing
from otner computers. I have tried installing the base
station on one of my computers using the wireless
adapters attached to it, yet still, no file and printer
sharing. Please help me with this problem- I have a home
office that requires this network to preform our basic
buissiness activity, Thank You-----

Are you running software firewalls (or ICF) on the other
PCs? Disable them, or open ports for file and printer
sharing on them. Other common issues are forgetting to
right-mouse click on the printer icon and enable sharing,
and installing printing over teh network (instead of
local) on the other computers.

Also, make sure you install the broadband network utility
on each computer (don't run the base station setup, just
install the utility) and make sure the workgroup name is
the same on all computers.

Hope that helps!

-Frank C