MN700 Management tool unaccesable

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can not access my base station mamagement tool, it is
greyed out in the tools drop down.

I went in on Wednesday to check the log and I cleared the
log. Wehn i went in today the bove situation appeared.

I tried going to the base ip address and it would not let
me in there.

Is it possible that someone hacked in and changed the
settings so I can not get in?

Or is there something I can do to get it back?

Thanks

Hi,

Have you tried accessing the Base Station Management Tool by opening your
Internet Explorer,
and then typing in http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Roger" <rbouws@dbaco.com> wrote in message
> I can not access my base station mamagement tool, it is
> greyed out in the tools drop down.
>
> I went in on Wednesday to check the log and I cleared the
> log. Wehn i went in today the bove situation appeared.
>
> I tried going to the base ip address and it would not let
> me in there.
>
> Is it possible that someone hacked in and changed the
> settings so I can not get in?
>
> Or is there something I can do to get it back?
>

> Thanks

That is what he said. Reread his post.

Run the setup wizard and cancel out..and the greayed out menu wil become
available.

Chhil

Pradeep

Disable proxy settings, IE security settings to default
and u should be able to enter BSMT thru web interface
(192.168.2.1).