motherboard hardware debugging

Status
Not open for further replies.

scm37

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2006
I've posted a couple times regarding laptop motherboard repair. There are a few places that advertise this service near me but neither were able to follow through with their claims. Also, the reponses I've gotten from people here were rude and condescending. Are there any REAL tech experts here? Or are you all just a bunch of prima dona wannabes?

Most of us have at least some tech experience and a handful are actual employees at certain computer related businesses. No offense, but with the attitude in this message, I'm not surprised no one gave you a straight answer.

What is wrong with the mobo? it may just be easier to replace it.

scm37

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2006
Neither that message nor this one has any bearing on the original post!! How can you relate what that message has in it to something you obviously don't know anything about? This is exactly the kind of screwball crap I see on these forums all the time. You people who THINK you know anything about computers obviously think you are better than everyone. I am not only
talking about my posts, either. I see you people constantly berating and talking down to new people who come to these forums looking for help.

Usually because the new guys have asked questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times and they could have easily gotten that info by doing a little research. That, or they come in with some inflammatory remark like "AMD is far superior to Intel" and provide absolutely no facts to back their statement up.
The reason you got attitude from me was because of this:"Or are you all just a bunch of prima dona wannabes?". Don't come in to a forums as a new guy, insult us and then expect answers. It's just not going to happen. Also, you never stated in this post what was wrong with the mobo. How can you expect help without divulging info? Tell me what is wrong and I will either try to help myself or I will try to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.