necrodreamer

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2002
If there is only one spot for pci card available and I am needing two, without getting a new motherboard - do they make PCI expansion cards? If so, what are they referred to as? Thanks for all of your help guys!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
OMG, you didn't fall prey to that idiot THG editor's recomendation for an SFF PC did you?

If I were conned like that, I'd sell the thing to another idiot and buy a real board/case/power supply.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
i need something like that too lol... i wonder i could mod a case to use one of those riser cards though (i've seen em, they do exist heh).

<b>don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand</b>

...<i><b><A HREF="http://home.graffiti.net/error_911:graffiti.net/specs.html" target="_new">system specs</A></b></i>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I don't believe that's a PCI slot you're thinking of, it's probably an NLX form card slot. Wired differently to support multiple slots.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
wtf? i posted exactly that but now the post isnt there. it has happened before, my posts seem to randomly disapear

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015