Tungsten T3 and external Supplynet battery

July 24, 2004 8:15:54 PM

Has anyone used or know about the external battery pack sold by
Supplynet? It is kinda pricey at $49.95 but is advertised as being
capable of simultaneously charging both the TT3 and its connected cell
phone, using the Supplynet data cable, of course. Its supposed to be
a Li-Ion battery and comes with an AC adapter. Anyone have any
experience with this external battery?
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 4:54:16 PM

"Paul" <colman@hsc.usc.edu> wrote in message
> Has anyone used or know about the external battery pack sold by
> Supplynet? It is kinda pricey at $49.95 but is advertised as being
> capable of simultaneously charging both the TT3 and its connected cell
> phone, using the Supplynet data cable, of course. Its supposed to be
> a Li-Ion battery and comes with an AC adapter. Anyone have any
> experience with this external battery?

I am not familliar with Supplynet's product, but have you considered the
"Power To Go" product? See it at
http://www.infosystemspro.com/pdaparts.htm.

Carmine Castiglia
http://www.infosystemspro.com
Home of Geo-Matic for the Palm and Decimal Equivalents, Drills & Tap
Drills for the Palm (and screws too!)
More to come!
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 1:56:54 AM

Paul <colman@hsc.usc.edu> wrote:

> Has anyone used or know about the external battery pack sold by
> Supplynet?

URL?

I'm interested in an external battery pack too, and would prefer
PalmOne's own Power To Go, but I have to use mail-order since there is
now no PalmOne presence here in Japan.

Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!
!