Barry

Hi
I am intrested in completing my version of the game SOKOBAN,, the problem
i have is of moving the Pusher (Sokoban) to the location of mouse click.
Which library is best suited to do this (Direct-X, OpenGL etc), is there
any open source which implements this behaviour, there are some versions of
Sokoban available on the net but are developed using Borland products.
If Direct-X can do this, is there any similar source code available to
move the pusher (Sokoban).

Thanks in Advance

Barry

Hi Barry,

"barry" <*@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uQbuSO9xEHA.3480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| Hi
| I am intrested in completing my version of the game SOKOBAN,, the problem
| i have is of moving the Pusher (Sokoban) to the location of mouse click.
| Which library is best suited to do this (Direct-X, OpenGL etc), is there
| any open source which implements this behaviour, there are some versions of
| Sokoban available on the net but are developed using Borland products.
| If Direct-X can do this, is there any similar source code available to
| move the pusher (Sokoban).
|

| Thanks in Advance
|
| Barry

If you run a query in your Outlook Express for directx newsgroups on this
server you'll find several that pertain to development questions like yours. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

TRENDING THREADS