Bootcamp Windows Change touch pad sensitivity, and right click

I rebuilt my sisters old Macbook Pro (Early 2008), and gave it to my brother until he gets a new laptop as charger is flakey. So loaded up both OS X and Windows 7 Home Premium in bootcamp. Installed the Bootcamp tools off the OS X DVD. I cant seem to find a way to change the touch pad sensitivity? It drives both of us nuts. Maybe force Synapcis drivers or something?

My other question is since any Apple computer doesnt have a right click (you do command click to do a right click in OS X) is there some way to enable that kind of function in Windows 7. Maybe through a macro program when you press like alt and click?
3 answers Last reply
More about bootcamp windows change touch sensitivity click
  1. You can enable right click on the trackpad for some of the newer macs in the OSX environment. Go to System Preferences>Trackpad>OneFinger> Check the secondary click function and scroll the menu until it reads bottom right corner.
  2. LOL sorry accidently submitted before i was done :P. In Bootcamp you can right click buy placing two fingers on the trackpad and using your thumb to click. Still a bit clunky as far as UI goes :(. If anyone knows another way i'd be interested to know as well.
  3. When using two fingers, be sure to space them apart a bit, that helps a whole lot.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Touch Pad Mac OS X