MN700 single PC internet connection

I have a single laptop and want to connect to the
internet wirelessly. the base station goes through the
set up and I can access the internet when hard wired
through the MN700. When I try to connect wirelessly, the
connection status shows activity sent (lots): recieved
(0). As soon as I pull the plug from the PC to the
MN700, the connection is lost. Where am I going wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about mn700 single internet connection

    You set up your local area LAN using the internal network card and not the
    WiFi. You still have to setup the WiFi to look for the network and enter the
    WEP key if you have one.
    Carol

    "chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a single laptop and want to connect to the
    > internet wirelessly. the base station goes through the
    > set up and I can access the internet when hard wired
    > through the MN700. When I try to connect wirelessly, the
    > connection status shows activity sent (lots): recieved
    > (0). As soon as I pull the plug from the PC to the
    > MN700, the connection is lost. Where am I going wrong?

Routers Connection Internet Connection Internet Networking