MN700 single PC internet connection

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 12, 2004 10:09:12 AM

I have a single laptop and want to connect to the
internet wirelessly. the base station goes through the
set up and I can access the internet when hard wired
through the MN700. When I try to connect wirelessly, the
connection status shows activity sent (lots): recieved
(0). As soon as I pull the plug from the PC to the
MN700, the connection is lost. Where am I going wrong?
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 11:58:06 AM

You set up your local area LAN using the internal network card and not the
WiFi. You still have to setup the WiFi to look for the network and enter the
WEP key if you have one.
Carol

!