Names pop up

PattiChati

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
When I am in my inbox, names will pop up in a tab on the top. They are inviting me to talk and I have to go in and decline. This isn't so bad, but it happens all day long and is annoying. I don't have yahoo messenger, but I do have Facebook. If it is from Facebook, does anyone know how to change something in it to stop this. As I said, I don't know if it is or isn't. I will try to gt a copy of it when it happens again.
How can I get a screenshot on here, there is no way to attach it? I will try to copy and paste. :bounce:

Solution
That just looks like Spammers(MSN/Hotmail users get that all the time. <INSERT NAME HERE> wants to be your friend....), Only thing you can do is ignore those.

What IM is that?

PattiChati

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
I have the "snipping" tool which I always used before, but won't work on your site. Other sites have a paperclip I click on and it automatically puts the screen shot on, but I don't see anythng on your site where I can attach it. I have no idea what "tags" are and what you mean by IMG and /IMG without spaces.
I am not at all computer savvy. Wish I was because I love being on the computer. Thanks.

Ok, well you take an image then upload it to a free host like imageshack.us or tinypic.com

The you get the image location and just drop it into the IMG tags

so this

Code:
[IMG]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5310/bliztos.png[/IMG]

makes this
bliztos.png

So just copy that and replace the image location with your own. Please note the image has to be online so you can not have a location like c:\user\your_name\documents\image.jpg