I buy the manual of SAITEK GALILEO

Hello

I'm looking for the manual ( only in french or in english ) of the SAITEK
GALILEO

I will pay for it or for copy of it,

please email me : galien@free.fr

thanks

ceebee

"Christian Morel" <galien@free.fr> wrote in
rec.games.chess.computer:

> Hello
>
> I'm looking for the manual ( only in french or in english ) of
> the SAITEK GALILEO
>
> I will pay for it or for copy of it,
>
> please email me : galien@free.fr

$15:

http://www.classicchessandgames.com/cgi-bin/store?
category=Galileo_Manual&store=games

(attention: URL wrap)

--
CeeBee

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Christian Morel wrote:
| I'm looking for the manual ( only in french or in english ) of the
| SAITEK GALILEO
| I will pay for it or for copy of it,

i have saitek LEONARDO manual (french, italian, english)

If ever you scan it or already have in in electronic format, please send it
to me also (all languages interest me), and I'll add it (if you accept) to
my web site :

http://www.zanchetta.net/echecs/default.aspx?page=documentations.aspx

alainza @ hotmail . com

Thanks in advance