pandolfini book in pgn or cbh?

Im going over Basic Endgame Course by Pandolfini. I want to practice
the positions against Pocket Fritz. Is there a way to dl all 213
positions in a database without having to enter the book manually onto
my pocket pc?

Wahooka

Wahooka <cartmanericerkjkl@yahoo.com> wrote in

http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/~gossimit/c/pan-egc.zip