fred

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics (More info?)

Speaking of Kasparov. I've been trying for sometime to locate a copy of the
promo posters for Kasparov vs Deep Blue the first match that were plastered
all over NYC prior to their match with a picture of an intense looking
Kasparov and the catch phrase "How do you make a computer blink?"

If anybody has one, please let me know. Obviously I'm interested in
purchasing it or, if you do not wish to part with it, it could be scanned
and reprinted.

Please let me know...

I can be contacted at the e-mail address listed below.

Fred
fantasticfreddyg@comcast.net

fred

Archived from groups: rec.games.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics (More info?)

I tried contacting IBM and got nothing...I figure somebody has to have torn
down a poster or two out there. I don't know why I didn't think of it. It
was such a cool looking promo poster.

A chess shop in the Village used to have a framed copy of it, but sold it...

Fred wrote:
> I tried contacting IBM and got nothing...I figure somebody has to have torn
> down a poster or two out there. I don't know why I didn't think of it. It
> was such a cool looking promo poster.
>
> A chess shop in the Village used to have a framed copy of it, but sold it...
>
> "Fred" <fantasticfreddyg@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Speaking of Kasparov. I've been trying for sometime to locate a copy of
>>the promo posters for Kasparov vs Deep Blue the first match that were
>>plastered all over NYC prior to their match with a picture of an intense
>>looking Kasparov and the catch phrase "How do you make a computer blink?"
>>
>>If anybody has one, please let me know. Obviously I'm interested in
>>purchasing it or, if you do not wish to part with it, it could be scanned
>>and reprinted.
>>
>>Please let me know...
>>
>>I can be contacted at the e-mail address listed below.
>>
>>Fred
>>fantasticfreddyg@comcast.net

Try Ebay