anyone know what happened to Dyne:Bolic?

Last response: in Home Audio
August 30, 2005 1:30:01 PM

Archived from groups: comp.os.linux.misc,rec.audio.pro,comp.os.linux.advocacy (More info?)

http://www.dynebolic.org

I am on their remail list but I haven't got anything from them in a
couple of months (Jun 7th). I just checked the site and it appears to
be down. If they closed down for good I must have missed the message.

TIA, Karl.

More about : happened dyne bolic

August 31, 2005 1:08:07 AM

comp.os.spil wrote:

> http://www.dynebolic.org
>
> I am on their remail list but I haven't got anything from them in a
> couple of months (Jun 7th). I just checked the site and it appears to
> be down. If they closed down for good I must have missed the message.
>
> TIA, Karl.

Their site is up and running for me.
You can download their stuff from http://www.tlm-project.org/
with bittorrent if you can't locate their mirrors.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 1:34:39 AM

7 wrote:
> comp.os.spil wrote:

> > http://www.dynebolic.org

> > I am on their remail list but I haven't got anything from them in a
> > couple of months (Jun 7th). I just checked the site and it appears to
> > be down. If they closed down for good I must have missed the message.

> > TIA, Karl.

> Their site is up and running for me.
> You can download their stuff from http://www.tlm-project.org/
> with bittorrent if you can't locate their mirrors.

Thanks all. It's working for me too now. Still doesn't explain why the
mail stopped. Maybe I timed out or something. I gotta get the live CD
and try it out soon as I get my new computer.
!