mn700 Internet Access - Road Runner

This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
problem. Thanks in advance,

Clifton
3 answers Last reply
More about mn700 internet access road runner

    What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?

    Clifton Nelson wrote:

    > This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
    > answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
    > Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
    > but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
    > internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
    > the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
    > problem. Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Clifton

    02.00.08.0333
    I think this is what you are looking for.

    "joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
    > What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?
    >
    > Clifton Nelson wrote:
    >
    > > This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding
    an
    > > answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I
    have
    > > Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable
    modem
    > > but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly)
    the
    > > internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine
    for
    > > the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
    > > problem. Thanks in advance,
    > >
    > > Clifton

    I'm not sure then. Hopefully someone else will have some ideas.

    Clifton Nelson wrote:

    > 02.00.08.0333
    > I think this is what you are looking for.
    >
    > "joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?
    >>
    >>Clifton Nelson wrote:
    >>

    >>>This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding
    >
    > an
    >
    >>>answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I
    >
    > have
    >
    >>>Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable
    >
    > modem
    >
    >>>but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly)
    >
    > the
    >
    >>>internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine
    >
    > for
    >
    >>>the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
    >>>problem. Thanks in advance,
    >>>
    >>>Clifton

Routers Internet Access Microsoft Networking