mn700 Internet Access - Road Runner

This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
problem. Thanks in advance,

Clifton

joker

What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?

Clifton Nelson wrote:

> This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
> answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
> Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
> but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
> internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
> the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
> problem. Thanks in advance,
>
> Clifton

02.00.08.0333
I think this is what you are looking for.

"joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
> What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?
>
> Clifton Nelson wrote:
>
> > This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding
an
> > answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I
have
> > Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable
modem
> > but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly)
the
> > internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine
for
> > the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
> > problem. Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Clifton

joker

I'm not sure then. Hopefully someone else will have some ideas.