Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

mn700 Internet Access - Road Runner

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 12:07:42 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
problem. Thanks in advance,

Clifton
June 13, 2004 12:07:43 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?

Clifton Nelson wrote:

> This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding an
> answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I have
> Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable modem
> but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly) the
> internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine for
> the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
> problem. Thanks in advance,
>
> Clifton
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 7:20:21 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

02.00.08.0333
I think this is what you are looking for.

"joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
news:eFfRbQMUEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?
>
> Clifton Nelson wrote:
>
> > This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding
an
> > answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I
have
> > Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable
modem
> > but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly)
the
> > internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine
for
> > the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
> > problem. Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Clifton
> >
> >
> >
>
June 13, 2004 7:20:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?)

I'm not sure then. Hopefully someone else will have some ideas.

Clifton Nelson wrote:

> 02.00.08.0333
> I think this is what you are looking for.
>
> "joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
> news:eFfRbQMUEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>
>>What is the version of the firmware on your MN-700?
>>
>>Clifton Nelson wrote:
>>
>>
>>>This has probably been covered before but I'm having a hard time finding
>
> an
>
>>>answer. I am having trouble accessing the internet through the mn700. I
>
> have
>
>>>Road Runner and and it works fine when I connect directly to the cable
>
> modem
>
>>>but whenever I access through the router (either wirelessly or directly)
>
> the
>
>>>internet access is either slow or non-existent. It's was working fine
>
> for
>
>>>the first couple months but now, only frustration. What could be the
>>>problem. Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>>Clifton
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
!