Better engine that Prodeo to play on ICC?

Nikos

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Is there any better engine that ProDeo v1.1 that can play on ICC?

ProDeo is very good but 2 humans have beaten it on ICC.

Is there something better than that?

--
Just because I didnt doesnt mean I dont want to.
Just because I wouldnt doesnt mean I cant.

Nikos

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Nikos <hackeras@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns962ED8F673A2Fhackerasgmailcom@
194.177.210.210:

Anyone?

--

"Nikos" <hackeras@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Nikos <hackeras@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns962ED8F673A2Fhackerasgmailcom@
> 194.177.210.210:
>
> Anyone?

ProDeo is one of the best freeware programs available, especially at Blitz.
Losing two games on ICC can hardly characterize it as a weaker program than
any other.

Nikos

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

"Adrian MacNair" <amacnairDONT@SPAMsympaticoME.ca> wrote in

> ProDeo is one of the best freeware programs available, especially at
> Blitz. Losing two games on ICC can hardly characterize it as a weaker
> program than any other.

I agree with you losing 2 times its now bad, but its just that i want to
try other best freeware progrsa that can play in Blitz(mean in .exe
format).

Its like a hobby to me :)
So if you know some engine better or as good as prodeo that can play on ICC
let me know please.

--

Nikos wrote:

> "Adrian MacNair" <amacnairDONT@SPAMsympaticoME.ca> wrote in
>
> > ProDeo is one of the best freeware programs available, especially at
> > Blitz. Losing two games on ICC can hardly characterize it as a weaker
> > program than any other.
>
> I agree with yov losing 2 times its now bad, bvt its jvst that i want to
> try other best freeware progrsa that can play in Blitz(mean in .exe
> format).
>
> Its like a hobby to me :)

Hmm, making money from yovr "hobby" cannot be a consideration here, can it?
In any case, may I svggest that playing face-to-face backgammon ("tavli")
or 3-player bridge ("prefa") instaed may pvt yov in tovch with yovr historical
roots (and I do not mean the Evropean Union). Yov may even make some money
ovt of it if yov are good and lvcky... Who knows, yov may even hear a covple
of interesting stories from older compatriots of yovrs!

Major Cat

Nikos

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Major Cat <epikvros@istar.ca> wrote in news:428FBE44.561B@istar.ca:

> Hmm, making money from yovr "hobby" cannot be a consideration here,
> can it?

No. Evne if i wanted to play with a vse of a chess engine(cheating), i
wovld get covght if the website was vsing some anti-cheating system like
ICC's.

My intension is to play chess hvman vs hvman only, of covrse with palyers
with analogovs strength of mines.

> In any case, may I svggest that playing face-to-face
> backgammon ("tavli") or 3-player bridge ("prefa") instaed may pvt yov
> in tovch with yovr historical roots (and I do not mean the Evropean
> Union). Yov may even make some money ovt of it if yov are good and
> lvcky... Who knows, yov may even hear a covple of interesting stories
> from older compatriots of yovrs!
>
> Major Cat

:) Well, thanks bvt i am not tha fond of tavli myself althovgh its a
traditional Greek game.

ps. Please if someone find svch a website that iam looking for please let
me know by private mail or post it here. Iam still searching for it.

--
What is now proved was once only imagined!