Typical Fighting and Blaming! Lets just get to work -

Last response: in Home Audio
September 2, 2005 9:08:42 PM

This is just like every other issue - Katrina of course. Everyone is
fighting and blaming.

Instead of blaming officials for an unseen act of weather or how slow
THEY are. Lets concentrate on what it is that I can do, you can do and
WE CAN DO.

No one except the bigoted and dooms-dayers are feeling warm and fuzzy
about the mess down south. There are lots of things each of us can do.
If at all possible, I am BEGGING all of you to stop wasting time
arguing about worthless causes and lets ALL put our money where are
mouths are as best as possible. Stop worrying about what the other guy
is going to do and just do something yourself for the sake of your
spiritual beliefs or just the sake of good karma or mankind itself.

Here is a link for anyone that has extra space.

http://www.katrinahousing.org/

I have thousands of Christmas CD's that are taking up space and I am
not marketing them right now. If anyone has a link where I might be
able to donate them to make some good of it, let me know.

If you have something helpful to add, add it. Otherwise, you're part
of the problem.
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 5:48:13 AM

"Danny Taddei" <palmtreedreamer@aol.com> wrote in message
> This is just like every other issue - Katrina of course. Everyone is
> fighting and blaming.
>
> Instead of blaming officials for an unseen act of weather or how slow
> THEY are. Lets concentrate on what it is that I can do, you can do and
> WE CAN DO.
>
> No one except the bigoted and dooms-dayers are feeling warm and fuzzy
> about the mess down south. There are lots of things each of us can do.
> If at all possible, I am BEGGING all of you to stop wasting time
> arguing about worthless causes and lets ALL put our money where are
> mouths are as best as possible. Stop worrying about what the other guy
> is going to do and just do something yourself for the sake of your
> spiritual beliefs or just the sake of good karma or mankind itself.
>
> Here is a link for anyone that has extra space.
>
> http://www.katrinahousing.org/

Good one mate.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 12:55:53 AM

Danny Taddei wrote:
> This is just like every other issue - Katrina of course. Everyone is
> fighting and blaming.
>
> Instead of blaming officials for an unseen act of weather or how slow
> THEY are. Lets concentrate on what it is that I can do, you can do and
> WE CAN DO.
>
> No one except the bigoted and dooms-dayers are feeling warm and fuzzy
> about the mess down south. There are lots of things each of us can do.
> If at all possible, I am BEGGING all of you to stop wasting time
> arguing about worthless causes and lets ALL put our money where are
> mouths are as best as possible. Stop worrying about what the other guy
> is going to do and just do something yourself for the sake of your
> spiritual beliefs or just the sake of good karma or mankind itself.
>
> Here is a link for anyone that has extra space.
>
> http://www.katrinahousing.org/
>
> I have thousands of Christmas CD's that are taking up space and I am
> not marketing them right now. If anyone has a link where I might be
> able to donate them to make some good of it, let me know.
>
> If you have something helpful to add, add it. Otherwise, you're part
> of the problem.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 1:02:41 AM

I read a letter to our local weekly from a woman who is housing some
evacuees in her home here in albuquerque...she says she is disturbed
that some people offering homes are being very choosy and too specific
about what kinds of persons they want to house...how about homeowners
posting information about themselves and letting the evacuees take
their pick? I am living below poverty level myself, but i have lots of
clothing to donate, where can i take these donations so that people who
need them will get them? I'm sure people need clothing.....
!