Mingo Has Nothing To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
My Boss told me today "Just hang out and wait for something to break". Which sounds awesome but I hang out in a windowless office listening to the production managers sigh and piss and moan all day. The guy across from me has said maybe two words the entire time Ive been here (8 months), but he is a software engineer and we all know how crazy you have to be to want to code for a living.

Today is going to be a slow day.......The only thing I have to do is restore a laptop for a user. It takes ~45 min from start to finish. And god knows how many quickies Ill have to front.

Example:
Fucktard: "Oh hey Mingo did you know I haven't been able to print for 5 weeks!?!"
Mnigo: "How come this is the first time you've told me"?
Fucktard: "I though you knew, but i really need to be able to print in the next 5 min or I'm fucked"

Therefore this is my dump box for the day. This thread is about nothing in particular just dumping interesting articles I find, or start typing out my novel.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
SPACE-SHUTTLE-DOCKED-AT-ISS.jpg

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Who would have guessed that Monsantos round up ready pesticides cause birth defects?

Incidentally Monsanto knew it and so did the industry regulators. Has anyone ever read about what Monsanto does?

There's a documentary out there call Food Inc. I urge everyone to watch. Monsanto sues farmers for illegally using their roundup read formula. One farmer was sued for 250,000$ because some roundup ready seeds fell off a truck onto his property. Now this wasn't like an acre of roundup corn this was 2 or 3 plants on an entire farm right by the road.

Big Business > Big Government

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/roundup-birth-defects-herbicide-regulators_n_872862.html

I'm allowing the fucktard word here as I looked it up and it said "See Mingo having a bad day".

Seriously ... google can do that to you if you type meaningless rand om shiz into it all day.

I'm thinking that " iinfinite number of monkeys" could have easily been replaced with " a finite number of mongos on a slow day" ...

Its 11 PM here ... night.

Dark ... has apple cruble and cream in it at 10PM after a late night dash for fuel. Your knees will be sore from visiting architects this afternoon and doing the hydro work for a 2300 square metre building and power runs. At about 11:23 you decide to crash as you have to get up in the morning to go to Austal Ships for some consulting work.

Remember to put the coke in the fridge so it is cold later one.

The dog's water bowl is empty.

Your GF has ... oh sorry ... it's only one way (damn).

Status
Not open for further replies.